Abhi Jain, DO, DPT
Scuba diving, photography, data science, and medical informatics.
I am interested in working at the intersection of medicine and technology.
Rajiv Gandhu University
Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine
General Surgery or Preliminary Program:
Preliminary Program – Radiology
Interventional and neurointerventional radiology
- Neuroprotection in traumatic brain injury
Desai M and Jain A. J Neurosurg Sci 2018 – Review. PMID 29790724 Free article.
- Proposal of a follow-up imaging strategy following Pipeline flow diversion treatment of intracranial aneurysms
Gupta R, et al. J Neurosurg 2018. Among authors: Jain A. PMID 30004284
- Predictive factors of incomplete aneurysm occlusion after endovascular treatment with the Pipeline embolization device
Maragkos GA, et al. J Neurosurg 2019. Among authors: Jain A. PMID 31026827
- Comparison of Pipeline Embolization Device and Flow Re-Direction Endoluminal Device Flow Diverters for Internal Carotid Artery Aneurysms: A Propensity Score-Matched Cohort Study
Griessenauer CJ, et al. Neurosurgery 2019. Among authors: Jain A. PMID 30541114
- Pharmacy-Mediated Antiplatelet Management Protocol Compared to One-time Platelet Function Testing Prior to Pipeline Embolization of Cerebral Aneurysms: A Propensity Score-Matched Cohort Study
Griessenauer CJ, et al. Neurosurgery 2019. Among authors: Jain A. PMID 29608747
- Evaluation of Radiological Features of the Posterior Communicating Artery and Their Impact on Efficacy of Saccular Aneurysm Treatment with the Pipeline Embolization Device: A Case Series Study
Enriquez-Marulanda A, et al. World Neurosurg 2019. Among authors: Jain A. PMID 30771544
- A case of post angiography subdural collection contrast enhancement: Time course of attenuation reduction
Jain A and Payabvash S. Radiol Case Rep 2019. PMID 30627297 Free PMC article.