Amer Nassar, MD
Travelling, Machine learning artificial intelligence, piano
Amer graduated from medical school in Hungary in 2013. After graduation he pursued a research opportunity in New York City leading to authoring of a medical book. He then co-founded a non-profit organization which he ran during his free time. He started his surgical training at the University of Washington in 2015. His future aspirations are plastic surgery and specifically focusing on craniofacial reconstruction in the pediatric population. He continues to be peripherally involved in his non-profit organization in his free time, as well as pursue interests in deep learning and artificial intelligence in medicine.
University of Szeged, Hungary
General Surgery or Preliminary Program:
Plastic Surgery, Craniofacial
- Nassar AH, Dorizas AS, Shafai A, Sadick NS. A Randomized, Controlled, Clinical Study to Investigate the Safety and Efficacy of Acoustic Wave Therapy in Body Contouring. Dermatol Surgery. 2015 Mar;41(3):366-70.
- Dorizas AS, Nassar AH, Goldberg DJ. Use of Multispectral Digital Skin Lesion Analysis for Evaluation of Nevi in Children. J Drugs Dermatol. 2014 Oct;13(10):1269-73.
- Malerich S, Nassar AH, Dorizas AS, Sadick NS. Radiofrequency: An Update on Latest Innovations. J Drugs Dermatol. 2014 Nov;13(11):1331-5.
- Sadick NS, Nassar AH, Dorizas AS, Alexiades-Armenakas M. Bipolar and Multipolar Radiofrequency. Dermatol Surgery. 2014 Dec;40 Suppl 12:S174-9.
- Sadick NS, Dorizas AS, Krueger N, Nassar AH. The Facial Adipose System: Its Role in Facial Aging and Approaches to Volume Restoration. Dermatol Surg. 2015 Dec;41, Suppl 1:S333-9.
- Nassar AH, Dorizas AS, Sadick NS. Autologous Fillers. Cosmetic Dermatology: Products and Procedures, 2nd Edition, Dec 2015, ISBN: 978-1-118-65558-0, Chapter 43.
- Krueger N, Sadick NS, Nassar AH, Dorizas AS. Hand Rejuvenation. Textbook on Procedural Dermatology- Edited by J. Dover & M. Alam.